I'm gonna watch you shine
Gonna watch you grow
Gonna paint a sign
So you'll always know
As long as one and one is two
There could never be a father
Who loved his daughter more than I love you
Gonna watch you grow
Gonna paint a sign
So you'll always know
As long as one and one is two
There could never be a father
Who loved his daughter more than I love you
Isn't it the sweetest thing when Dad's do their little girl's hair? I didnt say the cutest, but i think it's so sweet. Isabel came down from her bath last night........
"Look! Daddy did my ponytail" !!! She was SO proud.
Used a clip...AND it's upside down! Ha! That's major good Daddy points to me!
{not that he needs them}
2 comments:
That melts my heart!
love that beach photo !!!
how sweet :)
Post a Comment