I wanted to get in my Merry Christmas to you before New Years hits...tomorrow!!
We hope you enjoyed a peaceful holiday. We sure did. These are just a few to share this
evening...until I get the rest up. We had such a special time with Mom and Dad, Shelly and Jeremy.
It was a WHITE CHRISTMAS! I believe just for them. It began snowing Christmas Eve, then again Christmas day and the day after.....and there is not snow in the forecast again for another week.
They are so special and so sweet. My family is just such a blessing to me and every minute was such a JOY having them here. As we all know...you blink and it's over.. but ever since we moved away, I made a promise to myself to hold on to those memories, and when i miss them, I think about the joy in those memories and it really gets me through until the next time we are together.
Family is all that matters.
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE! We are going to a little get together with friends... then hopefully landing on the couch to watch the ball drop.
Looking forward to 2013 and what God has for all!
BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
No comments:
Post a Comment