Thursday, July 30, 2009

2 years & privacy please...

Our old favorite - Key Biscayne!!!!


Hi to all of you out there who read our little blog!   I can't believe it's been two years today that we moved here from Key Biscayne.  And I can't believe we havent been back yet!!  Well - it's been a busy two years I suppose :)  I wanted to let you all know that I have decided to make our blog private - which means you will have to sign in now to read.  If you would like to continue to read it, please send me or post your email.  I will try to do this by the weekend.    Thanks!  

12 comments:

Lauren Hayes said...

Keep me on the list, please!!!! I love watching your precious family grow!!

Brian and Kelly said...

Their swimsuits are adorable!! and so are they!! I can't wait to see y'all!! Your mom is so special and such a wonderful mother. I will always remember how she always made me feel like I was one of her own! Love you!

Schulke Family said...

Wow , what a precious photo of you and your mom, before motherhood!! How much you've changed in an even more lovely way than before!
Thank you for saying thank you to your mom, I will do the same to mine!
And your babies are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us !!!

Abe said...

abeowen@gmail.com and kellyallisonowen@gmail.com

laura said...

I love keeping up with your cutie-pies! Please send me an "invite"!

Ben and Kristen said...

W would love to be on the list too please! I love being able to see your precious little ones! kristenkel@yahoo.com

Kristen

Candice said...

I have enjoyed keeping up with you through your blog! Please invite me! supergrover8@sbcglobal.net Thanks Kacie!

The "W" Family said...

hey Kacie,

I would love to keep up with your family-we've gone private before and I debate back and forth about going again. I totally understand!wilson580@cox.net

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love keeping up with your blog!!! I enjoy seeing the twins and how much they are growing and changing. Please keep me on your blog list! The boys enjoy seeing their cousins! Thanks. Emily

Lindsey said...

I would love to stay on your list and watch your adorable twins grow! I found you through another blog and I actually remember you from Shiloh! I am the same age as Steven. We were in the same classes until you all moved! Growing up I always thought that you all were the neatest family! Still are!

Lindsey =)

Jenny said...

I found your blog through "won't you be my Nabor".

I would love to continue reading your blog.

jenny@brittexpipe.com

Kelly & Caleb said...

i would love to be on the list!
kristenebailey@gmail.com

2 days before the twins arrived....

2 days before the twins arrived....
I am so thankful my Dad took this picture....to remind me what it felt like to hold two precious lives inside of me...

Be encouraged!

Lord fill my heart with Yours
that I may know Your will,
those things that I should act upon
and when you want me still.

Guard my mind from useless thoughts
that clutter, harm, confuse.
Create in me a closeness
that Your course I'll always choose.

Clear my hearing, teach me
to identify the lies,
that I may only hear the truth
of who I am in Christ.

Lord, satisfy and fill me
with Your Spirit from above,
that I may truly know the freedom
of Unfailing Love.

Then planted deeply in that love,
my heart in full surrender,
Lift the veil for all to see,
my life display Your splendor.


Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I BELIEVE......

I BELIEVE......
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11